Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where I Fit In

When I was looking at the pyramid of the Stages of Technology Professional Development, I felt as though I fit in there somewhere between stages two and three. The first stage being Personal, the second Professional and the third Prdagogical. I definately use technology as a personal tool for leisure and social life, and I feel that I use technology for my professional life between being a full-time university student and for my teaching experiences I have used the tools that I had available to me to facilitate work. The next stage i am still developing, that is using technology to help my students learn, as I gain experience in the classroom and with the new technologies available, like the SmartBoard for example, I am beginning to use these tools in a way that is beneficial to student learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment